Friday, March 27, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Card





Look familiar? Today's project is a card that I totally CASEd (Copied and Shared with Everyone) straight from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog cover. I thought it was such a fun card, that I wanted to try my hand at it! I didn't have So Saffron paper or ink, but I think the Barely Banana paper, Yoyo Yellow ink and So Saffron ribbon somehow tie together pretty nicely.

Don't forget that Sale-A-Bration ends in just a few days on March 31st. Click on the picture of the Sale-A-Bration catalog on the right hand side of the screen to view all the fun goodies you can get for free with a $50 purchase.


  • Stamps: SU Polka Dot Punches (Free in Sale-A-Bration catalog with a $50 purchase)
  • Paper: SU Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
  • Ink: SU Yoyo Yellow, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
  • Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, So Saffron ribbon (Free in Sale-A-Bration catalog with a $50 purchase)

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment