Sunday, November 29, 2009

Medallion Wreath Christmas Card

I love the Medallion background stamp! This is another version of this card. Here's my Christmas version! My 6 and 4 year old boys had fun punching out the berries for me! Again, I used Old Olive and Real Red. I think this card is so simple, but very elegant.
  • Stamps: SU Medallion background stamp, All Holidays
  • Paper: SU Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: SU Old Olive, Real Red
  • Accessories: SU 1 3/4" punch, non-SU red ribbon, whole punch

Click HERE to shop for SU products!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 30. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete