Friday, March 19, 2010

Paper Flower Birthday Card


We've had beautiful weather in our area the past couple of days, and it's given me major Spring Fever! I've been working on a few cards in my craft room and my Fever has rubbed off on my paper crafting...lots of flowers and spring colors.
Aren't these paper flowers adorable? I've seen several examples online, but this is my version. They are simple to create, yet make such an impact.
I've used a few Sale-A-Bration products on this card. Don't forget SAB ends in just a few days on March 31st. For every $50 you purchase in product, you can choose a FREE SAB item. Click on the SAB catalog on the right hand side of the screen to see your choices!
  • Stamps: SU Vintage Labels (SAB)
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Shades of Spring DSP (available in the Mini Catalog - through April 30th)
  • Ink: SU Pretty in Pink
  • Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Curly Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment