Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stampin' Up! Color Renovation

Have you heard the news????

Stampin' Up! has announced a Color Renovation starting with the new catalog on July 1st, 2010!

29 colors will be retiring! Sad, I know. I'm going to miss Brilliant Blue, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac and Close to Cocoa.
But, several past In-Colors will be back in our color collections....Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Tangerine Tango! Melon Mambo will be back next year! I'm so excited to see these favorites again!

I'm sure the retiring colors will be available while supplies last, so if your favorite color is retiring, stock up on it now! This includes everything in that color: stamp pads, cardstock, markers, ribbons, buttons, etc.
Here are our retiring colors:
Here are our new Color Collections as of July 1st!

As I find out new information, I will let you know. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments.

I hope you are as excited about these changes as I am!

Click HERE to shop for your favorite Stampin' Up! colors which will be retiring!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment