Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Customer Appreciation Card


Today's card is one I made for everyone who placed an order with me during the month of April. I'm having lots of fun playing around with my new SU Flower Folds die for my Big Shot! The paper used on this card is the Shades of Spring DSP, from the Occasions Mini Catalog which just expired - Sorry! But, you could easily substitute any of our beautiful DSP for the flower and accent on the card.
  • Stamps: SU Thank You Kindly
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Shades of Spring DSP (no longer available)
  • Ink: SU Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: SU Big Shot, Flower Folds die, Wide Oval punch, 1" Circle Punch, non-SU embossing folder

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment