Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Strawberry Card!


Okay, I had to play around with another color combination...pink and green instead of my last post of red and green. Which color combo do you like the best?
I also have a funny story to tell you about this strawberry stamp. It was the whole reason I become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! About a year and a half ago, I was looking for a cute strawberry stamp to use to make scrapbook pages from pictures taken at the West Tennessee Strawberry Festival (see my last post for more details). I was invited to a Stampin' Up! workshop in the fall of 2007 that focused on scrapbooking. I asked the demonstrator if SU had a strawberry stamp. She said that she didn't, but she would let me know if she ever found one. Fast forward a few months down the road (Sale-A-Bration 2008), she called and said that it was being offered. Well, I was so excited I decided that not only did I need that stamp, I needed to join as a demonstrator!
  • Stamps: SU Tart and Tangy
  • Ink: SU Pink Passion and Green Galore
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Pink Passion, Green Galore
  • Accessories: SU Top Note Die, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Cuttlebug machine, Cuttlebug A2 Swiss Dots embossing folder, white ribbon

Click HERE to shop Stampin' Up! products!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment