Thursday, May 14, 2009

Matchbox Treat Boxes


Well, I'm finally back! It's been a crazy last month. My husband and I took our first vacation alone since we became parents 6 years ago! I'll post pictures soon. Sorry it's been so long since my last post!

Don't you just love the new Stampin' Up! Matchbox Big Shot Die? There are so many things you can do with it, and it is so easy to use! Four Hershey's Nuggets fit perfectly inside. This was a project we made at both my last Stamp Club meeting and at my Stamp-A-Stack class. Everyone loved them!

I'm thinking these would be perfect for favors at baby or bridal showers or birthday parties. Imagine finding one of these treats at each place setting at a wedding reception. They're perfect for teacher appreciation...the list could go on and on!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Short and Sweet (115060)
  • Ink: SU So Saffron (105123) and Certainly Celery (105217)
  • Paper: SU Whisper White (100730), Delicate Dots from Sale-A-Bration
  • Accessories: SU Big Shot Matchbox Die (114890 in Occasions Mini Catalog), Scallop Oval Punch (114889 in Occasion Mini Catalog), Large Oval Punch (107305), white ribbon, Hershey's Nuggets chocolate candies

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment