Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Same Card, Different Feel


Okay, this card is similar to my last post. It's the same card design and colors, but I wanted to try out some of my new Stampin' Up! goodies to update it. I debated whether to purchase the clear stamps or not. I finally broke down and did it. I'm SO glad I did! I was able to layer the chocolate chip frame with the tempting turquoise sentiment with no problem at all...didn't even have to break out the Stamp-a-ma-jig!
If you decide to go with the clear stamps, I highly suggest purchasing the Clear Mount Blocks Bundle. It will save you over 10% to purchase the bundle instead of purchasing the blocks individually, and you'll have every size you need. If you purchase the bundle (item # 118491 for $69.95), you'll get to choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set from now through March 31st.
  • Stamps: SU Wedding Sweet, Vintage Labels (Sale-A-Bration), Whimsical Words (Sale-A-Bration)
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise
  • Accessories: SU Curly Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border punch (Sale-A-Bration)

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products.

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment