Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow Day Scrapbook Page

Here's another scrapbook page I created using My Digital Studio (MDS) from Stampin' Up! I just noticed that I put the date as February, but it was actually January! Oh well, that will be an easy fix before I have it printed!

One thing I LOVE about MDS is that I can save a duplicate file and change out photos and journaling to make a page that focuses on my older son. I only had to design one layout, but can get multiple pages from it! Gotta love MDS! I'm feeling so much better about getting caught up with my scrapbooking!
  • My Digital Studio - Item # 118108 - $79.95

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Want to know how to get MDS and other Stampin' Up! products at a discount? Go HERE to check out the Digital+ Starter kit!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment