Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Altered Gift Bag

My Stamp Club met last week and one of the ladies had just celebrated a birthday! In fact, a friend of hers had purchased a Stampin' Up! gift certificate for me to present to her that night. Of course I couldn't just give her the gift certificate in an envelope! I used the Flower Folds Bigz xl die and some retired Kaleidescope Designer Series Paper (DSP) to dress up a plain white gift bag. I was pretty pleased with the results!
  • Paper: Retired SU Kaleidescope DSP (Sorry, it's not available now - but any of our great DSP would work perfectly!)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Folds Bigz xl die, non-SU white gift bag

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment