Friday, September 3, 2010

Bella Toile Thank You Card


Another Wild Wasabi and Basic Black card! Don't you just love the Bella Toile background stamp? I know it isn't brand new, but I just bought this stamp a couple of months ago and I'm loving it! It provides such a pretty and elegant background for your cards. Love the new Perfect Punches stamp set, too. All the stamps in this set coordinate with one of our punches!
To get the two-tone image for the "Thanks" I first stamped the image in Wild Wasabi. Then, I used a Blender Pen to remove the ink from the "Thanks." Next, I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write marker to ink the "Thanks" part of the stamp. Finally, I was ready to stamp and punch! So easy, yet makes such a difference. Blender Pens are great tools, not only can you use them to add color to your image, but you can also remove unwanted color from areas on your stamp prior to stamping! Gotta love a multi-tasking tool like that!
  • Stamps: SU Bella Toile background, Perfect Punches
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
  • Ink: SU Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • Accessories: SU Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Oval extra large punch, Blender Pens, Stampin Dimensionals

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment