Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Heartfelt Card


I've really been playing with my Heartfelt Thanks stamp set and the So Swirly jumbo wheel a lot here lately! I pulled it back out to create this card. I'll be so sad to see these items retire on June 30th. I CASEd (Copied and Shared with Everyone) from Lorri Heiling's blog http://stampingaddict.blogspot.com/. Be sure to check it out! She has some great ideas, and I love listening to her music selections!
  • Stamps: SU Heartfelt Thanks, So Swirly jumbo wheel
  • Paper: SU So Saffron, Basic Black, Kraft
  • Ink: SU Basic Black, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
  • Accessories: SU Scallop Edge punch, Black gingham ribbon

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on this card!! :) I have a special place in my heart for this set, it was in my starter kit! Great job Angela, and thanks for the kind sweet words!

    ReplyDelete