Friday, June 12, 2009

Crocodile Dock Thanks!


Finally - a new post! We've been having a great time at VBS this week! The theme was down in the bayou at Crocodile Dock. I made these for the directors and my boys' teachers to thank them for all of their hard work. I'd been the VBS director for the past 2 years, so I know how hard they've been working. I also gave the directors a set of monogram stationary. I didn't get started on these projects until late last night, so it had to be very simple! The cute alligator is from Wild About You. It's retiring at the end of this month...so get it now!
  • Stamps: SU Wild About You, Holiday Blitz, Much Appreciated (sorry, it's retired!)
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Glorious Green
  • Ink: SU Glorious Green, Basic Black
  • Accessories: SU Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, cellophane bags, York Peppermint Patties

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment