Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Celebrate Birthdays!

Last night I was in a hurry to make two quick birthday cards. Both were for boys. I had my Bold Brights colors out from a previous project, so I decided to use them for these cards. I used the Big Deal Numbers stamp set, which is retiring June 30th! I love that set...it's great for kids' scrapbook pages and cards. My Cricut machine and Celebrations cartridge came in very handy!
  • Stamps: SU Big Deal Numbers, Birthday Wish
  • Paper: SU Whisper White, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Brilliant Blue, Real Red DSP (from a previous hostess set - not available now)
  • Ink: SU Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow
  • Accessories: SU Star and Large Star punches, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Cricut machine, Cricut Celebrations cartridge

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment