Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Mojo Monday Post!


Hello! Today is my first time to post a card from the Mojo Monday challenge. Check out the site http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/. I've been visiting the site for months and never tried to actually play along...until today! I wanted to use some of my favorite items that will be retiring soon. I sure will miss my So Swirly jumbo wheel and Heartfelt Thanks.
  • Stamps: SU Heartfelt Thanks, So Swirly jumbo wheel, Short and Sweet
  • Paper: SU Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
  • Ink: SU Certainly Celery, So Saffron
  • Accessories: SU Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, So Saffron ribbon, Cuttlebug machine, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots A2 embossing folder

Click HERE to shop for Stampin' Up! products!

The sketch for this week's challenge is below.


Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment